Sorry for the long delay in the posts.
Week 3
There was a big ICT show in Singapore called CommunicAsia that I was working on.
Basically there is an Australia stand which we manage and a lot of Australian companies come and are based at the stand.
It started on the monday when a lot of Australian companies came over to the High Com for a informaiton session. Was fun becasue I could meet anumber of them. Getting them all through security was also interesting.
The TC then wanted me to drive her car (Diplomatic plates) up to the show to make a delivery. The car was a holden which was shiped from Australia. This did not work very well becasue I was not registered to drive it and the insurance company would probably have had a fit.
I spent most of the tuesday heling at the stand before heading back to the office late in evening to finish up some preperation work for a reception the next day.
On Wed I was at the stand for an hour or so before heading back to set up for a reception at the STC's home. Was really nice.
Tursday and Friday were spent at the stand and I got to meet a number of people. Those of you who know me well will reslise the significance that I meet someone interested in space and the Australian governments plans concerning it.
Week 4
Monday and Tuesday was just tidying up the admin stuff left over from the show.
The rest of the week I spent going back to my long term project of working with Australian companies that have a branch in Singapore.
Thats all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nik...for the record others are reading it...Verity
ReplyDelete